Sunday, August 23, 2009

magic hive


I wonder what is happening here..there are many enchanting possibilities.

someone left this magic hive here as a cairn on a long river journey...arms strong and glowing with rowing, they gently leaned over the bow and placed this here as a marking of their passage.

or perhaps some centered, curly haired woman became overcome one night under the wild quiet starlight with the desire to create...she left it ready for fairies to inhabit and perhaps fly away in.

I just keep thinking about this magic hive
on the shore of a sparkling bend of a river...

3 comments:

doctorbarefoot said...

the secret lives of river bees. ah my friend, you are a magical one, a dreamer, a dancer, a sillykins to the core. i deem you Bee of the Sparkling waters.

Brooke said...

Oh Secret Life of River Bees-- hallelujah hurrah!

here i am just five minutes after you have written here...I feel I am close on your bee trail ! hee hee, yes, we are Sillykins, barn kittens dancing on our two legs to a wonderful tune...

Anonymous said...

i love coming here to the wondrous gypsy wagon to find such Delights!