Wednesday, April 29, 2009

walk out into the fields






Walk out into the fields and look at the wildflowers...Matthew 6:27-30
Have you ever seen color and design quite like it? The ten best-dressed men and women in the country look shabby alongside them. If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don't you think he'll attend to you, take pride in you, do his best for you? You know God and how he works. Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions. Don't worry about missing out. Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my heart is so full... I just love how you put together the beauty-full
flower photos with the glorious God-truths. I can't begin to count all those flowers... yet I know he made and knows and cares for each one; as he does each and every one of us. I guess I'll just have to also say... Wowsa!