Friday, April 24, 2009

Soft Flying person: Samara Jane



I LOVE this. It is wonderfully soulful to look in her eyes, see her flying, and think- she is safe in this person's hands...Just as we are safe in our Father's hands. He holds us as we sleep, sings over us as we look into His eyes. I want to lay in His arms more, let Him move me and take me up into the air of His glory. Mmmm....

She is so soft. there is something so wonderfully dear about babies' soft clothes and faces that is more than just being a cute person and also being a soft person. Let life make you more tender I read somewhere in a poem. Ahhh.

photo courtesy of mark williams, who is holding his baby Samara Jane here...so cool. she is like a little freestyle happy garden baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly stop looking at her cuteness and softness! I'm holding on tight to your words of truth: take me up into the air of his glory and let life make me more tender - oh thanks for this rich encouragement