Then
open your heart to Him
and let yourself receive the one
who is opening to you so deeply.
St. Simeon
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
glittering glowingness
pretties oh the pretties...Summer glow has begun its glowy bloom, yes it has. despite thunderstorm bookmarks, hee. Sleeping outside under wide wide skies of blue velvet stars, the smell of pine and honeysuckle and rain on soil. ahhh....
Oooh, this Perelandra thought is wonder-bar....like a deep twilight of loving light and color all around, so mystically intriguing. oh wow. Plus that drippy chin--reminds me of the times that we are going to have !
2 comments:
Oooh, this Perelandra thought is wonder-bar....like a deep twilight of loving light and color all around, so mystically intriguing. oh wow. Plus that drippy chin--reminds me of the times that we are going to have !
there's magic in the glass-art; the light and colors dancing about in those lovely shapes; that's how I'd like to look if I should dance one day!
-as to the gourmet chocolates; so delectable and deliciously desireable - I'm ready to feast upon thems!
Post a Comment