Sunday, February 1, 2009

Italian Dolce Vita dresses

Oh i've been looking at beautiful fabrics and layered rooms in magazines...with vanities full of bottles and lace and funky fashioned mirrors...there's something about soft seductive innocent femininity...its so beautiful and artistic and textured.  ahhhh.  Here's to Italian goddess dresses, for sipping cappucino and tossing soft shiny hair back...ahh I must return to Italia as I once did with my Sister-Gypsy-Dear Amanda....And in that same vein, I keep thinking about spring and summer and fall in Portland..they are all so beautiful..there are so many beauties and adventures and treasures boxes.  I want to find that here in winter too.  there may have not been time to go to Chocolatefest this weekend but it seems there may be other opportunities to have cozy fireplaces glow and wintery trips to Timberline and hot springs and even over the mountain to Sisters where cozy friends await. and most of all in our hearts, where we are warm and Beloved and glowing with Love. ahhhh....

No comments: