oh i am ready and hungry for wild beautiful quiet, laying on a beach hearing water lap up, while sun sparkles over sapphire dusted mountains.....oh yes. the big gorgeous trips that fill your soul with goodness, with laughter, quietness, wonder, groundedness, comaraderie, excitement for next...oh yes. let there be light and joy and walking and swimming and swinging and rafting and adventure friendship. ahhhh. this feels sideways connected to this little prayer/except i have from a friend about heaven, written by Jan Meyers:"I need it to be a place where food is laced with unearthly green chilies and soapillas are puffy and light. I need to be a place where music always changes, where words form perfect images, light casts the loveliest shadows, long walks are uninterrupted by worry. And I need the seasons-I need falling leaes, cool winds, and bundling up. I need it to be the place where I finally know-all the time-that I am deeply and passionately enjoyed, a place of gardens and puppies and laughter and art and the best kind of tears. All the things which I've just described are the things through which he found me. and I want that love echoing into eternity. "
hmm these colors make me think of the glorious glow of Big Fish, the sweet moments of whimsy and gorgeounesness and quirky tales. i would love to leaf through a book with big collaged pictures of animals up close and silly, big vistas, and funky postcards, a sometime scrapbook of ideas, memories, and texture. maybe there would be firecrackers and vanilla beans and berry juice...ahhhh.
1 comment:
yeah that Meyers quote feels like being read to be a good friend who is speaking my heart...ahhh. would love to be curled up on a couch under a soft rose-y blanket while a dear girlfriend reads excerpts like that....
Post a Comment