Oh these two sum up my current hand reaching out in life. For nurture and wonderful nourishment. For glowy glass floats, alive with color and verve and glitter. Oh yes. I think I must borrow from beloved troubador David Wilcox to speak to this aliveness we hunger for:
"Music dares us to dive in where life is deep. Do I ask too much from music ? I don't think so. As your musical doctor I recommend that you get inside this music and immerse your heart in the sounds. Its good for your mind and then we can start this conversation at depth. Why wait for the healing to begin? The music carries the right medicine. All my life I have believed in what good music promises: It wakes a sleepy heart like the smell of breakfast cooking so that we hunger for a life of love and adventure. I made breakfast for you and I hope you like it."
Oh yes..let the feast commence...
1 comment:
definitely yes! count me in for feasting by candlelight, yes to music's dare to go diving into Life and yes to the light and color that whispers of hope and Miracles. and yes to the clasp of hands with you which nourishes my soul! oh and yes to this beautiful blog with yummy photos, and the voices of David Wilcox and Mary Oliver whose words taste sweet.
Post a Comment