Have you heard of the One who can calm the raging seas
Give sight to the blind, pull the lame up to their feet
With a love so strong and never let you go
oh you're not alone
You will be safe in His arms
'Cause the hands that hold the world are holding your heart
This is the promise He made
He will be with You always
When everything is falling apart
You will be safe in His arms
2 comments:
oh gypsy refuge. that is how I feel YES, like a tent with soft edges and we build fires and our faces have charcoal lining and our eyes glimmer with star light. ahhhh. that was relaxing to imagine and feel. and you are a Sea-Star. you just spoke peace into my heart an hour ago and again here.
God bless us sisters. cause he is blessing us in being sister-friends oh yes.
He can calm the raging seas... oh what safety there is for me, for us, in this reality. Having seen the raging seas recently and felt the power of the tide and surging surf- I'm struck by His totally awesome strength-
I'm comforted by what you shared; that when He signs, I Am -that is both a personal pronoun and descriptive of all He does. When I call out to Him to keep me safe and to: Be Careful: Fragile Heart... He answers with the affirmative verb tense: I am!
wow
Post a Comment