peaceful.
what a word.
i am breathing deeper just to hear its tone. to remember the peace that is deep like a river, that I can go dip my hand in, fall into headlong if I am willing. trusting. ready to be dipped in God's grace and his weaving and his Dance and His Arms. yes. I am I am. let the river wash over me.
3 comments:
I love this. I am holding the strong fragility of these shells and this teacup close to my heart this morning.
I'm soothed tonight by the beauty and truth in your words and by the serenity I feel in the teacup image.
just now peace is a place outside of me
what a sweet reminder to enter in
dip my hand in the river
fall headlong into it
and most of all let peace wash over me
oh yes please
oooh reading your beautiful responses, each of you deep women, was like coming to the pool and finding little notes tucked into rocks that said prayers....oh wow. tears.
Post a Comment