Pure Glee: laughing just now with you until the tears ran down my face! let's try hanging upside next time ok? I don't think I've ever laughed upside down! I know, we can star gaze while hanging upside down from a tree branch. It'll be safer than "other ways" that have been tried!
oh mama, i too was just stomach hurting crying laughing. that was Grrrreat! who knew my scare tactics could leave such a good impression, hee hee. Well it is good to giggle and laugh and chortle...and hang upside down! yes i would like your support on my next stargazing.
yeah, what is up with that skin the cat name ? yikes ! so so fun to do though. at harrison street most of all....
pirates and gypsy dancers and tiny girlfriends -- that combination makes me want to lug a quilt up to a (slightly glamorized) treehouse and look at sparkling lights and laugh all night.. ahhh. with the marshmallow cheese as possible.
3 comments:
Pure Glee: laughing just now with you until the tears ran down my face! let's try hanging upside next time ok? I don't think I've ever laughed upside down! I know, we can star gaze while hanging upside down from a tree branch. It'll be safer than "other ways" that have been tried!
oh mama, i too was just stomach hurting crying laughing. that was Grrrreat! who knew my scare tactics could leave such a good impression, hee hee. Well it is good to giggle and laugh and chortle...and hang upside down! yes i would like your support on my next stargazing.
ha!
yeah, what is up with that skin the cat name ? yikes ! so so fun to do though. at harrison street most of all....
pirates and gypsy dancers and tiny girlfriends -- that combination makes me want to lug a quilt up to a (slightly glamorized) treehouse and look at sparkling lights and laugh all night.. ahhh. with the marshmallow cheese as possible.
haha!
Post a Comment