thanks for sharing these from your tour today. I loved learning details of the history of the mansion. but most of all I like that your book of christmas dearness is deep and thick- joy abounds!
beautiful and so very creesmassy. uh oh....Smassy!!!! Mo massy. oh dear i cannot think of anything else now that my mind is full of all our shouting with glee.
3 comments:
thanks for sharing these from your tour today. I loved learning details of the history of the mansion. but most of all I like that your book of christmas dearness is deep and thick- joy abounds!
beautiful and so very creesmassy. uh oh....Smassy!!!! Mo massy. oh dear i cannot think of anything else now that my mind is full of all our shouting with glee.
Smo Massy Mo lasses Smassy!
ha ha
for some reason our: go night into that mangley night is coming back too....i think they both had high amounts of shouting factor :)....
Post a Comment